Talon Tape General Purpose Masking Tape 1/4" x 60 yard Roll (144 Roll/Case)
Brand : Talon
A 5.0 mil (0.125mm). A utility grade masking tape, cream color crepe paper with a solvent based natural rubber adhesive system. Tape conforms to a broad range of surfaces. Recommended for general purpose applications such as light bundling, sealing, holding, and air-dry commercial painting (tape removed once paint has dried).
- Backing : Crepe paper
- Adhesive : Rubber
- Colors : Cream
- Total Thickness : 5.0 mils
- Adhesion: 15.9 oz. Per inch
- Tensile Strength : 19 lbs. Per inch
- Elongation : 9%
- Temperature Resistance : 203° F (95° C)
- The surface to which the tape is applied should be dry, clean, and free of grease and oil.
- Tape should be stored in a cool, dry area at temperatures of 60° F (16° C) to 80° F (26° C).
Alternative to: Tesa #53123 & #50124; Hystik #803; 3M #200 & #2307; Shurtape
#CP83 & #CP107; IPG #PG415 & #PG515; Cantech #107-00; Alpha Beta #63.